One of the toughest challenges facing technology leaders is finding a partner with a ready to serve approach to providing IT/Communications support services. Implementing a new service provider can often result in ramp up and ramp down times that cause schedule delays and higher than budgeted costs. IT Tech Direct’s proactive approach to developing migration and contingency plans for new customers mitigates these risks. Our Direct Service Delivery team is a cross functional project based resource team located less than 30 miles from the center of Washington, DC, in Annapolis, MD.
IT Tech Direct’s approach to Service Delivery is scalable and based on customer requirements which ensure our service offerings are cost competitive. Our focus on cross functional training has resulted in a team with a diverse skillset ranging from PC hardware warranty technicians, dispatch and logistics analysts, to RF system engineers. Our team includes technicians that hold multiple technical certifications from Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) including Microsoft, Motorola, Codan, Cisco, and Harris and hold active memberships in Associations such as Electronic Technician Association (ETA), Computer Technology Association (CTA) and Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA). Our Service Delivery team currently is currently providing direct project based support to several federal customers with unique security and technical requirements.
Core Competencies include
• Tier I/II Service Desk/Help Desk Support
• Deskside/Onsite technical Support
• IT/RF Systems Engineering (Design)
• Nationwide project based support
• Contract/Permanent Placement/Temp to Perm Staffing
Current and Past Performance includes
• 1800 PC Migration project at 32 locations from Washington, DC to San Francisco, CA
• Multiple RF system Design, Development, Implementation, Testing, and Transition projects support Federal Civilian customers in natural disaster areas, and on the Northern and Southern Borders
• Retro-fit self-service kiosks with new printers and hardware for 120 kiosks at 86 immigration processing service centers for Federal Civilian Customer
• Tier I/II Helpdesk support for customer customized CRM software solution utilized to schedule hazardous threat training programs